Cellar Craft Best Full-bodied Shiraz?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocroach

Reaction score
I am looking for a super full-bodied Shiraz kit to make. I have tried commercial bottles of both the South African and the Australian varieties and find I like the Australian much better.

I thought of going with the Cellar Craft Showcase Australian Shiraz, but wanted to see if anyone had any other recommendations?

cocroach said:
I am looking for a super full-bodied Shiraz kit to make. I have tried commercial bottles of both the South African and the Australian varieties and find I like the Australian much better.

I thought of going with the Cellar Craft Showcase Australian Shiraz, but wanted to see if anyone had any other recommendations?

I'm not familiar with the brand. Check to make sure it is a premium kit, meaning it has more juice than your standard wine kit, it will endure you get the body you are looking for.

I have never made a Showcase kit that was anything but OUTSTANDING! I am confident you will be pleased.

Like you I love big fruit Shiraz from dow under. My favorite Shiraz is no longer available. So I am anxious to see everyone's suggestions.

Back