back woods hillbilly

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Dawg, one of my latest. Born 6/25. Charolais and Black Angus steer. I'm selling them so it's all about the pounds with me. :h

nice straight back line, good deep chest, AA meat. I'm a pro nobody builds a belly like mine with out eating a bunch of beef,, LOL ,,
tasty, took a baby bull off here a few week ago under 11 mo. 445lbs. dang going to up his daddies estimated weight. waist high, Chest barley a foot off the ground but nothing but bull going an going, I'll have my nephew take and add some photos for me, man I've always raised for my steak a Charolaise over a Simmental, but these dang Dexter's just got my heart right thru my belly, dang my brother told some people that the butcherer shop seasoned them just right they looked at me I hung my head in shame, jeeze little brother they season the sausage in my pork, nothing in my beef, lord help me...
Dawg,,,

Hey Dawg, one of my latest. Born 6/25. Charolais and Black Angus steer. I'm selling them so it's all about the pounds with me. :h

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back