Another one from the Burg!!!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almargita

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All:

Just another winemaker from the Burg in Pa. Seems we have a majority in the wine making business. Introduced to the forum by Runningwolf as we meet in our local wine store & almost crossed paths at Presque Isle buying juice!! Over heard him talking to another customer & asked him if he was Runningwolf, kinda shocked him at first when I said that out of the blue!!!
Been making mostly kits since 2005 but now trying to expand to fresh juice. Have the WE Blackberry & Peach Ice Wine kits waiting to get started.........
Will post what I have completed when I take an inventory,Al

welcome to the forum Al,

plenty of chatter in here hehehe ( mostly runningwolf!)

Allie

Hey Big Al it about time you got your *** over here :). Welcome aboard. As you already noticed lots of folks from NW PA and tons of great folks on this forum. Stick around now and we'll walk you through anything. Heads up the gang down there is planning a brunch some weekend soon. Make sure you get involved. Don't worry about Julie she doesn't bite hard.

Hi Al,

Nice to see another PA'er, especially from the northwest. :db

Welcome Al, sorry that you had to meet Dan but glad you made it here to straighten you back out!

Go pa!

Welcome AL! Good to see another PA er.. Especially of you are a Steelers fan!! ...:r Great bunch here they haved helped me alot already! Gives you the extra umph to try things that you wouldn't on your own

If we get many more from Pittsburgh'r on here we're gonna have to start our own sub division for "Yins Guyz nat".

Welcome from another Pittsburgher.....Great place to hang out and were're really not as bad as all those non PA'ers make us out to be.

Hi All:

Just another winemaker from the Burg in Pa. Seems we have a majority in the wine making business. Introduced to the forum by Runningwolf as we meet in our local wine store & almost crossed paths at Presque Isle buying juice!! Over heard him talking to another customer & asked him if he was Runningwolf, kinda shocked him at first when I said that out of the blue!!!
Been making mostly kits since 2005 but now trying to expand to fresh juice. Have the WE Blackberry & Peach Ice Wine kits waiting to get started.........

Here's my inventory of what I've done:

2004:Bottled
Brew King (Wine Expert) Niagara Late Harvest Vidal – 3 Gallons
Wine Expert Selection Original Liebraumilch Style – 5 Gallons
Wine Expert Selection Speciale Resling Ice Wine Style – 3 Gallons

2005:Bottled
Wine Expert Napa Valley Stags Leap Merlot – 5 Gallon
Wine Expert Selection Speciale Port – 3 Gallons

2006:Bottled
Wine Expert Selection Original White Zinfandel – 5 Gallons

2007:Bottled
Wine Expert Cabernet Franc Red Ice Wine – 3 Gallons
Wine Expert Columbia Valley Washington Resling – 5 Gallons

2008:Bottled
Cellar Craft Orange Muscat Port – 3 Gallons
Cellar Craft Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon – 5 Gallons
Cellar Craft Porto Corinto – 3 Gallons
Cellar Craft Amarone Style w Super Pack – 5 Gallons

2009: Bottled
Cellar Craft Yakima Snergey II – 5 Gallons
Wine Expert Chocolate Raspberry Port – 5 Gallons
Apple Fresh Juice Trax Farm – 5 Gallons
Spiced Apple Trax Farm – 3 Gallon
Raspberry Vitners Harvest Can – 3 Gallons

2010: In Carboy
Niagara Fresh Juice- 10 Gallons
Concord Fresh Juice - 5 Gallons
Concord/Niagara Blend Fresh Juice - 4 Gallons

Currently Fermenting

On Deck :

Hi All:

O M G !
Time to start your own WINE CLUB !
I can see it now when all the P-burgers meat they will be overcrowded in any house.
CHEERS !

Back