Air conditioning

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Norske, forgot to mention why this GE unit is so good. The LG stand up AC I got discharged air conditioned AIR 24/7 to the outside, returned it & complained to the rep how INEFFICIENT it was & they it's the standard of the industry. Next we got a Frididere unit, they assured me it would cycle off completely. But it didn't. The compressor cycled off but the fan stayed on discharging room air,68*, to the outside also 24/7!! Returned to Lowes. That's when Mike turned me on to the GE unit, there is a setting you can use that turns off the fan when the compressor turns off, what a saving! Can't understand how anyone could sell a window unit that discharges room air ALL the time. Roy

Thanks for the info FTC. I only have need for it for 2 months out of the year. I had purchased a portable unit from lowes in May and it lasted 6 weeks. They did return my money. I built a walk in cooler using the coolbot 5 years ago for when we are harvesting our fruit. It works well for that, but mine does not stay consistent enough temp wise for wine. Don't get me wrong, I love our coolbot for fruit storage.
Interesting that your choice is GE because that is the same make that coolbot recommends for their system.
I'll be ordering a GE today. Thanks:)

Latest posts

Back