Ahhhh...I found em'

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paubin

Reaction score
Was cleaning up in my stooge room and found some long lost treasures. A bottle of my 2006 blackberry and 2 bottles of my raisin sherry from the same year. They where in a mislabeled box, luckily laying on there side and the room stays a dry 60 - 65ish year round. I'll post a pick later. I'm thinking to open the blackberry tonight and store the sherry till a special occasion.

Pete

Pete, isn't that the bottle of Blackberry that you were going to send me and then didn't because you had lost it
smiley4.gif

Actually it was apple that was going to make the trip to Arkansas. Unfortunately my brother in law drank about 18 boottles when he was visiting about 2 years ago. He had a little problem as we found out. In 3 weeks while I was in a school for work he broke the lock to my wine room and polished off close to 40 gallons of beer and wine, some still in the carboy.needless to say I'm happy that I have a few surviving bottles from before that time. Such is life and sorry Waldo.

Pete

Strangely, before I read this post, I was dancing in my wine room! I just found a 4 year old bottle of California Zinfandel Shiraz! When I first started with this hobby, I couldn't keep enough wine from batch to batch! Now I'm find ing all kinds of goodies!!
smiley32.gif

Back