Aging Wine Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GerardVineyard

Reaction score
This may belong in the Kit wine section, but it is not a question about one specific brand, so if it needs to be moved, please do so.

My question is, is there a reason to cellar and age wine kits or are they pretty much good to go in the 4 -6 weeks that it takes to make them?

Thanks

This may belong in the Kit wine section, but it is not a question about one specific brand, so if it needs to be moved, please do so.

My question is, is there a reason to cellar and age wine kits or are they pretty much good to go in the 4 -6 weeks that it takes to make them?

Thanks
Mist wines and the inexpensive whites...you can drink them pretty quick. They won't improve much with aging.

All reds and the better whites...age them.

Steve

Thanks

I'm glad you asked this question (one of many I have floating around) - Thanks

So, that's probably why the 2 batches I just finished (and those in the past) have lacked body!

Back