A Present From Wife I Dont Want

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2PUPs

Reaction score
Well , at about 4:15 today I get a call from the wife , saying there is a slight problem with the truck that I need to look at . Well , below is a pic of the SLIGHT problem . The truck was moved from street it was hit , to where these pictures are taken .

DSCF0092.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

Last edited:
Not good! is wife ok? Trucks can be fixed or replaced.

She is fine , she wasnt in it when it happend , she was at the store , truck was parked on a side street .

I'll ask if you want it before I give you marital advice. And I'm only asking b/c of the wording in the subject line ....

Would you like some advice? :)

2pups!!!!!! A present from your wife!!!
Boy am I going to beat you up on this one :ft

Seems it would need to be a 1 way street for a hit and run on the passenger side. On the upside the 2013s are out.

I'm just assuming here.. But..

Did someone move the car before the pictures?

I'd like to meet the person talented enough to hit the car, but not take out the car in front of it, the sign post, the tree or the brick wall on the other side of the sidewalk...

Please tell me someone moved the car

:)

And be careful there - by the title i wasnt sure if it was the present or the wife you didnt want :)

Seems it would need to be a 1 way street for a hit and run on the passenger side. On the upside the 2013s are out.

I'd like to meet the person talented enough to hit the car, but not take out the car in front of it, the sign post, the tree or the brick wall on the other side of the sidewalk...

And be careful there - by the title i wasnt sure if it was the present or the wife you didnt want :)

Oh will you guys stop it!!!!!! You are not helping this poor woman out at all! :slp

Oh will you guys stop it!!!!!! You are not helping this poor woman out at all! :slp

I wonder sometimes how long some of these gets have been married and how it's going. :)

"A happy wife = A happy life"

Chad stay positive, think about the post you made about a week ago posted below.

Just had an amazing dinner at "Otto" in NYC. I had a Barolo and an Alicante (Grenache as I later learned) along with simple olives and prociutto and escarole pizza! The wine list is insane!

BTW can you post a picture of the wife you did want. :)

Yes the truck was moved she was parked on a side street , when I saw it I didnt want either . I better duck , julie might beat up my left side for sayn that , :slp

I can feel your pain !!
But I did laugh when I read Deezil's post !! :)

Julie , I got a question for you . Being that your a woman driver , do they make training wheels , and the rubber bumpers for vehicles , like the ones they hang off the sides of boats, hahahaha . Now for my exit before you really beat me up . :spm

Julie , I got a question for you . Being that your a woman driver , do they make training wheels , and the rubber bumpers for vehicles , like the ones they hang off the sides of boats, hahahaha . Now for my exit before you really beat me up . :spm

ROFLMAO, you better leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why she drives the jeep 2Pups, she just runs over the top of little road obstacles such as yourself! She hardly notices the bump and just puts 'er in 4WD!

Latest posts

Back