Other Favorite Chardonay kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

milant

Junior
Reaction score
I'm more of a red wine drinker, but I do want to make a batch of white and Chardonay is what I prefer there. What's your favorite Chardonay kit?
Thanks,
-m

I've only done one, but was very pleased with it - the Mosti Mondiale Renaissance Australian Chardonnay.

I've only done one myself and I have forgotten the brand! It was unoaked. I mention this because it seems every time I open a bottle, half the folks want oak and half seem to want the unoaked. You might consider splitting your batch to cover your bases...or do what I do, tell the oak lovers TOUGH!

Sidenote....had some friends over Saturday. One of them was drinking something with orange juice, grabbed the wrong bottle, and poured my Chardonay into the glass with the OJ. You should have seen the look on her face! BUT....she really really like it...so I tried one. It was not bad at all! Being more of a red guy, I thought "finally a white with some flavor"!!:h

I made the Winexpert Selection California Chardonnay. It was pretty good.

Have you considered getting a juice bucket in the fall harvest? That works really well. For whites you don't need a grape pack, so the juice pails are super easy.

Back