Post a photo, any photo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They dropped the price even more.... the asterisk means no more coming to the store for now.

@ibglowin

ImageUploadedByWine Making1500235963.905378.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
costco.jpg

where is this

They dropped the price even more.... the asterisk means no more coming to the store for now.

I got mine (similar but different brand) from Sam's 2 years ago at the end of the season. I love it, too. If you are into grilling, get it. Mine has a lifetime warranty on the ceramic. How long do Weber kettles last? Kamodos are so versatile.

A friend was in Germany and took this pic of a vineyard asked why do they plant the vines going up the hill as here in the states we plant across the hill?
Because the hill has a southern slope and the most favorable insolation.

http://castingstuff.com/q3.JPG
test run to see if I can post off of my web site. Quigley buffalo rifle match in MT

edit:
looks like only a link will come up. oh well.....

Simply replace 'url' with 'img' in your tag.

Like this: "[ img]http://castingstuff.com/q3.JPG[/ img]"

(note: I had to put spaces in there to prevent it from actually posting the pic)

q3.JPG

Last edited:
Big black bear crossed our property about an hour ago. I was able to snap a few pictures but by that time the bear was at the end of the driveway. I'm guessing maybe ~400 pound bear...

IMAG0825[1].jpg

My Sister in Law's flower garden. Her home is right off Rt 549, 2 miles up from Rt 6 in Mansfield, PA. It amazes me how many folks will honk their horn in appreciation and recognition as they drive by...

IMAG0814[1].jpg

IMAG0815[1].jpg

Big black bear crossed our property about an hour ago. I was able to snap a few pictures but by that time the bear was at the end of the driveway. I'm guessing maybe ~400 pound bear...

Is this in PA?

Back