WineXpert Winexpert’s Selection International Italian Brunello with skins

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tess

Reaction score
Just bottled my Winexpert’s Selection International Italian Brunello with skins. I let it set for 4 months with oak spirals in the carboy. I topped off the carboy with medium toast oak spiral to bring the level up in. It came with oak chunks also. Its green but its really good. I always drink a bottle from the bottom on bottling day. It gives me some idea and I like to celibate bottling day right lol. im very pleased with this wine. will age it for how long?? I need opinions!! lol

Congrats on getting that bottled. I bet that is going to be a nice drink!

I always drink a bottle from the bottom on bottling day. It gives me some idea and I like to celibate bottling day right lol.

Celibate? Well, as William Shakespeare noted about alcohol: "it provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance." :)

Last edited:
Just bottled my Winexpert’s Selection International Italian Brunello with skins. I let it set for 4 months with oak spirals in the carboy. I topped off the carboy with medium toast oak spiral to bring the level up in. It came with oak chunks also. Its green but its really good. I always drink a bottle from the bottom on bottling day. It gives me some idea and I like to celibate bottling day right lol. im very pleased with this wine. will age it for how long?? I need opinions!! lol

I am currently in the clarifying stage of this exact same kit.
I am going to bulk age with the cubes for a while.
Then put in my barrel for a month or 2.

I have no idea what this kit taste like, but I have heard nothing but good things!

Back