Wine tasting Party.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
James----Wine tasting parties are really fun. We hold a WHOLE lot of them, for many groups of friends and a good time is had by all. Keep making wine--keep learning--keep having tasting parties. Your friends will see how much your wines improve over time. If the people at your party said the wine was good, well congrats on that! Success for a brand new winemaker is---giving your wine to a friend and they don't make that FACE when they take a sip!

I think ya win Best in Show every time you open a bottle and you like what you taste. Otherwise, why go through it all? Just buy some instead.

JS i think i agree 100 percent, I just started another batch of dragon blood.
I started a 2 gallon batch of blackberry yesterday using 25 lbs of berries, and I started a 1 gallon batch of peach with 8 lbs of ripe peaches today.
I panic when i see a empty carboy.
lol

I entered about 6 wines into a competition a few years ago, my wine store shipped 'em off for me, and then I went on vacation. Having forgotten about the competition, there was a message when I got back to pick up my awards. What a shock...So I highly recommend it for a good stroke to your ego. We are our own worst crictics. It's a great way to get validation for the hard work!

If i told my sister I send a bottle away she would croak.
I am her new best friend, as well as others. funny how that works, huh.
thanks

Latest posts

Back