Wine of the week

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of our grandkitties!
smiley2.gif
He flushes, he washes and he serves our country! What a great grandkitty that we have there!
smiley36.gif

His name is Jack.He likes to help me get ready for work. When Jeff took off for Kuwait, I was left to my devices. A kitty and clothes from Bulid-A-Bear. Jack Force is ready to serve our country!!!
Jack loves everyone who pets him! He purrs all the time!!!
He's a good kitty. I would just like to mention that those pictures were taken on my cell phone. What a long way technology has come!!Edited by: LeiniePrincess

I see you have a "bathroom boy" as well! Mine loves morning in the bathroom....nothing like being watched while you take a shower and get ready in the mornings!

How did you get him to sit still long enough to dress him? My boy would have had me in the emergency room at the mere thought of doing something like that to him!

smiley36.gif

We've been giving wine making lessons to an aquaintance. Today he learned how to rack and degass his choke cherry wine. Of course we had to sample some finished wines and ended up at the table with some snacks and wines.
20071123_184109_Starting.jpg

We finished some wines that we had started when we were sick. I vacuum sealed them for later consumption when we could better taste things. Ramona's Ginger Green Tea and Bill B's Blackberry. I think I died and went to heaven with those! Then we had to break open Waldo's Muscadine that we never got to yesterday. Good stuff! Ted, our student, really enjoyed all the samples. We also had some habanero jelly, wine jelly, cheese and crackers.

20071123_184414_Dipping.jpg

As you can see, Ted is a funny guy, pretending to dip his cracker in the wine. We also sampled some meads and choke cherry wines. Please note: We did NOT empty all the bottles!

20071123_184636_Finish.jpg

We shook some dice, opened a bottle of Norman's and Dave's Boysenberry Dessert wine left over from judging and generally had a good time. By the way guys, good job! We certainly enjoyed the wine!
Tomorrow Ted will be back for a bottling party!
smiley32.gif
I love having a student!

How was the Boysenberry and do you know if it was the Vintners Harvest wine base that was used for this wine. Ive been contemplating that 1 for a long time.

I don't know much about it other than David and Norman submitted it for judging and it was very good.

Latest posts

Back