• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Wine filter, Carboys and Rice Hulls(for pressing) for sale NJ / NY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello fellow winemakers!

I have available at reasonable prices the following (Located southern Bergen County, NJ. Can also deliver to Northern NJ and upstate NY):

- Fully functional Buonvino filter. Works great. Comes with all required equipment (pump diaphragm, springs, o-ring, screws and diaphragm cover), 3x press plates, 1x metal cap plate, a short hose and extra included is a set of #2 filter pads - new/unopened.

- 9x 5 gallon glass carboys with wooden crates all in great condition

- one 10lb bag unopened rice hulls for pressing- I forgot to use this when I pressed last week!!

- Also open to letting go - a 225L red fermentation tub (in bottom picture with filter) with bottom ball valve (doesn't leak a drop) along with a 41" Covertec breathable and cinchable cover (works amazing at keeping flies out - not one got in the ferment!)

Pictures attached. Open to negotiation on price. If no interest they will go to recycling.
Thanks,
Chris

Attachments

• Rice Hulls new unopened bag.jpg
    Rice Hulls new unopened bag.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • 9x - 5 gal carboys.jpg
    9x - 5 gal carboys.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • Buonvino filter and equip.jpg
    Buonvino filter and equip.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1