Wine Club bulk Grape and Juice bucket Order

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pumpkinman

Reaction score
I am really excited!
We, fellow Hudson Valley Wine & Homebrew Club founder Tim aka skyrat here on WMT, were able to put together a group buy with M&M Wine Grape Co.
I was able to secure really decent pricing for Fresh grapes, Frozen Must, Juice buckets, Oak Barrels and so on.
I am really impressed with the pricing, the Italian Juice buckets are on average $20-$25 less than the lhbs, not to mention the price that I was quoted for a 15 gal. french oak barrel!
To make the deal even better, the local winery that hosts our Club meetings is letting us have the order delivered to the winery so we can use their loading docks and save us the trip to pick up everyone's order, and they are going to have someone on site to run their crusher/destemmer!
These folks are the best, I cannot say good enough about them!
I plan on placing the order on Tuesday, and have it delivered by Thursday or Friday.

It's always nice to join a club, we made a decision to keep the club as "friendly as possible, we didn't want to have anyone look down on anyone else because they made Juice buckets. or kits, or were brand new and were just starting to learn. We are fortunate that everyone is real friendly and are starting to really share their knowledge.
We try to have several topics set in stone per meeting, plus we try to get a few members to share their experiences and techniques with the club.
The winery lets us use their facilities, and if time permits, the head winemaker joins us and explains how they do things!
Being able to save fellow members a decent amount on supplies is an added bonus.
Every meeting we all bring a bottle of our wine and lots of food...LOL!

If there was a clubl like that in houston there would be so many snobs in it, I could not bear it.....
sounds like your having fun, thats the important part.

Our club has our grape crushing Tomorrow ! Cant wait !

That is great Tom - it is a great feeling to belong to a club where everyone fits in and your able to get group purchasing.

Steve,
I wish I was there! that sounds like a blast!
We decided that we wanted to keep the club friendly, no pretentious snobs, we are fortunate to have members that make all varieties of wine, from Country wine to kits, and everything in between.
No one looks down on anyone else because they make a certain type of wine, or because they make it differently then someone else, we will however correct someone, or recommend against doing something that can be detrimental to their wine, or themselves.
We would rather have fewer members that all get along and truly want to learn, than tons of members that think they know it all.

Are you in NY?
We would gladly have you as a member, and include you in the group buy.
Shoot me a message,
Tom

Latest posts

Back