Williamsburg Vacation

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
The family and I are headed down to Williamsburg Va for vacation this weekend and was looking for any info on great sites or activities to do while we are there. We plan to do Busch Gardens, Virginia Living Museum,Williamsburg Winery tour and tasting, and Williamsburg Breweryfor starters!

Back from Vacation and we picked the hottest week to head south...felt likeI was in in a steam bath! Temp of 105 and heat index of 120 which made a little tough to do much. I am sure Hippie and others whosee this type of heat often during the summercan relate to this.

Traveling down Route 95 really is the pits between the tolls and traffic. We took the scenic route home through the hills and valleys of western VAand cut our travel time by one hour even though we drove and extra 150 miles.

Yes, Ramona, Bill B, George, and I can relate! Virginia sounds like a nice place to vacation.

I am crushed you forgot about meHippie!
smiley19.gif

LOL
smiley36.gif

I remember the vacations my family took to Virginia in August in the mid 70s in the vinyl station wagon with no A/C!
smiley11.gif
You have my understanding and sympathy!

Latest posts

Back