Who has the most kits waiting for primary

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v1rotate

Reaction score
Just curious. I have 7 with 1 on backorder. I know, "Buy more carboys!" I am up to 5 carboys now and I'm forbidden to buy any more. I won't be able to start any more kits for a month because I am in Tahoe for awhile. <sigh>

I guess I got you beat. I have 12 waiting for me!! 2 of them are double batches but a box is still a box!! I am planning to start 3 of them this weekend. Good Luck
smiley20.gif

I am really looking forward to making some double kits one day. Have to figure out our absolute favorites first. Happy fermenting, wine-o.

I've got 4 on hand and 1 shipping Monday. Also have 3 in glass. If time permits I may start one or two this weekend.

I would have had 4 kits on hand, but I couldn't pass up George's Growers Club sale.

Thanks, George!

So now I have a couple of kits I won't even be able to start until October.
</font></font>

Hi Jim!!!
I have 3 in carboys, 3 in primery, 10 on hand and 3 on backorder!!!
I'm like you I could not pass-up the last 2 sales(drink on, age one and Growers club)!!!!
Darryl

I have 2 in primary, 4 bulk aging and 2 in boxes waiting. I just bottled 2 kits Wed. Wine, it has taken over my life.
smiley36.gif

Three waiting and two on backorder, I better bottle some this weekend, last count I had Eight Carboys bulk aging.
smiley36.gif
George indeed has been very good to us recently.
smiley20.gif

I only have 2 waiting in line but I have 4 in secondary and 8 bulk aging. All carboys are full.

Darryl, it looks pretty close so far between you and Wine-o. I'm not even in the running. Very impressive!

Jackie said:
I only have 2 waiting in line but I have 4 in secondary and 8 bulk aging. All carboys are full.
4 in secondary? You have been very busy, Jackie!
smiley32.gif

Well besides my double batch of Sanoma Valley Pinot Noir in primary and 52 gallons bulk aging in my carboys and the 12 kits waiting to get started, I am planning on using my $500 that George is giving my wife and I to purchase more kits!! What am I nuts??...NAH.
We have to make sure we make Fine Vine Wines number 1 next year!!
Bottoms Up...

I'm trying to ramp up production--I'm actually having to buy wine to drink now. Don't know how I let that happen. I think I need more carboys--it's never ending.

If your ever in NJ Jackie stop by and I'll give you some of mine!!

Latest posts

Back