Where Are The Tutorals/Tips/Guides?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

critterhunter

Reaction score
I'm having trouble finding the beginner info on hydrometers, acid test kits, racking, and other general beginner info on here. Anybody got any links? I've got a bunch of reading I need to do but thus far I'm having trouble finding these basic newbie guides.

I'm having trouble finding the beginner info on hydrometers, acid test kits, racking, and other general beginner info on here. Anybody got any links? I've got a bunch of reading I need to do but thus far I'm having trouble finding these basic newbie guides.

With the help on here and a few books you will learn a lot. I started (with permission from the moderators) a How To section. I'm just trying to explain some of the basics that sometimes get taken for granted.

Keep in mind there are several ways to do these things. But this would be a good starting place. There are threads here for books that are a huge help. One that is free is Lum Eisman's "Home Wine Making". It is truly fantastic. It was written a few years ago but the facts still remain the same. Just google Lum Eisman and down load it.

I have other How to's to come. Just give me some time.

Latest posts

Back