What's for Dinner?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you find all that fresh fruit? Somebody must work at Costco......

Our fruit currently looks like something you might see/find in a market in Yugoslavia..........

It is beaten up crap that has no flavor.

What’s for breakfast

Where did you find all that fresh fruit? Somebody must work at Costco......

Our fruit currently looks like something you might see/find in a market in Yugoslavia..........

It is beaten up crap that has no flavor.

Hint, at your favorite place located like 100 miles away for you 😜😜

Normally we would make a trip down about now and stock up on things but especially I would snag lots of Potted Geraniums. $9 at Costco or $30 each at a local Nursery. The local Nursery is closed except for curbside pickup. Kind of hard to purchase Spring annuals without looking at them first and you can't get out of the car.

We more than likely will not return to Costco until June/July timeframe. Bernalillo county (ABQ) is our epicenter of positive cases and Costco always has a long line to get in. I have been ordering things we need online from Costco.com as they come into stock. Been lucky and have gotten everything we needed little by little. I have to pay an extra $3 for each item but its worth it to stay out of the mayhem down there. I ordered a 40lb bag of the Kirkland Signature Premium dog kibble last week. Supposed to ship later this week. If we get that we are good till June/July.

Hint, at your favorite place located like 100 miles away for you 😜😜

Normally we would make a trip down about now and stock up on things but especially I would snag lots of Potted Geraniums. $9 at Costco or $30 each at a local Nursery. The local Nursery is closed except for curbside pickup. Kind of hard to purchase Spring annuals without looking at them first and you can't get out of the car.

We more than likely will not return to Costco until June/July timeframe. Bernalillo county (ABQ) is our epicenter of positive cases and Costco always has a long line to get in. I have been ordering things we need online from Costco.com as they come into stock. Been lucky and have gotten everything we needed little by little. I have to pay an extra $3 for each item but its worth it to stay out of the mayhem down there. I ordered a 40lb bag of the Kirkland Signature Premium dog kibble last week. Supposed to ship later this week. If we get that we are good till June/July.

Crazy good prices at Costco for sure, hands down.

Did you get special treatment, or have to wait in line?

We get nothing else compared to regular members, not even extra discount.
The only extra she gets is the executive membership for free and 2 more for family members. I think that membership runs for like $125/year, can't remember.

I gotta say though that they know me so sometimes I get some "special" treatment :i

Back