What was that noise?!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop feeding the dog gassy foods (I would have said manthang but you said it only happens when he is not there). Next time it happens check for odd smells also.

Sorry, I had to bring it up since nobody else did especially Jim.

What the - you're disappointed that I didn't talk about POOTS? :?

:)

LOL!

You guys!
Geez!

I was out of town a few weeks ago on a ladies retreat. When I got back, I was sick for an entire week with food poisoning.

Manthing has been home in the evening now for the last few days, and of course, no noise.

So he looks at me last night and says, "Honey...are you sure your tummy is back to normal?"

"What? Why?"

"Well, I'm wondering if maybe your tummy is what was making that noise."

"D...Are you saying you think I farted..twice...and just can't admit it?"

"LADIES DON'T FART!!!"

The nerve of some people...

Do you have dimmer switches? Check the temperature of the switch. They can be easily overloaded and the added load will increase the heat the generate. That heat can deform the housing and that can (perhaps ) generate the sound.

Our main light in the living room is both on a dimmer switch and a fan.
It is on Manthing's honey do list to change out.
That was one concern and I did check for warmth around the outlet and smell around it at the time.
Nothing.

Now, we have had quite a bit of rain this year (for our area, anyway), but we had an even greater amount last year and there has been no visible settling that we can discern.

A few years ago we did have an outlet spark, burn out, and singe the surrounding area. We both freaked out and Manthing ended up going around with his electrical equipement, testing things out, and changed out several plugs. He's pretty confident that he got anything that would have caused a problem...but really, who knows?

Latest posts

Back