What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, some great fishing and duck hunting out on the point. Pottahawk is also one hell of a party. My wife doesn't like it when I go though lol. Odds are it's for the better now that in getting on in years. LOL

Why do they call it the Niagara Peninsula, anyway? It isn't (geographically) a peninsula, it's an isthmus!

We keep things simple up here.

Come to think of it, my wife and I along with PB jr are taking a couple nights trip to the falls in a couple weeks. It's our first wedding anniversary so might as well do it up right.

We are enjoying a nice Wylie Winery Concord Cherry. This wine has a great mouthfeel, nice acid and nice after taste. Bouquet makes you want to drink it. After a very trying week at work, I need at least one more bottle.

TTB information filed on line last Sunday and will be mailing the hard copies tomorrow. Time to start on the PA LCB license and start laying out the money...

I'm marinating some nice T bone steaks in preparation for a party tomorrow. T bone steaks, baked potatoes, stuffed jalapeno peppers, steamed veggies and some nice Chilean Malbec and some California Cabernet Sauvignon! A great way to break in the new outdoor kitchen!

0321141733.jpg

0321141731.jpg

0321141732.jpg

Love the outdoor kitchen Phil. Too much to clean for me though. My idea of outdoor cooking is- it's hubbies turn to cook and minimal clean up! lol

To was bottling day at my house

IMG_1447.jpg

Starting a 5 gallon batch of Skeeter Pee it sounds awesome.
so far
6 gallons honey wine in the secondary
6 gallons coffee wine still in the primary
You all have a great day what ever you do.

Holy moly, how on earth did you swing a BBQ indoors?

Fine, but how do you figure that using the wrong term is simpler? I'd say it adds to the complexity!

To be honost, a lot of things in Canada where named when people where drunk. All logic goes out the window after a couple Canadian beers lol

Going to the Restore to pick up some doors -- Hoping to start building a large wine rack! :D

Also going to the local FedEx office to pick up four bottles of Carneros Pinot Noir that I bought from WTSO. You need an adult signature, so no way to have it delivered to the house during the week.

Also going to the local FedEx office to pick up four bottles of Carneros Pinot Noir that I bought from WTSO. You need an adult signature, so no way to have it delivered to the house during the week.

Have it delivered to the office. You just may need to throw an occasional bottle to the mail room crew. ;)

I got two laborers to help clean out my garage and workshop today. 35 years of clutter! I got industrial metal shelving from Sams to replace old wood shelving and am making several trips to the land fill. Wish I had taken a before picture.

just got back from Aldis and got the rest of my dole bananas .39 lb and Delmont pineapple 1.29 each and received my package from more wines and added reduless to my stinky peach and noticed a change almost immediately! Now I have to go back and edit my pineapple/banana wine recipe cuz I'm adding lallzyme c-max to it instead of plain ol pectic enzyme or maybe both cuz the instruction to the lallzyme c-max dosage:0.06 grams per gal

Lori are you kidding me. It'll be close to Memorial Day before we can safely plant and late June before our garden looks like yours.

yep Memorial Day has always been the official planting day for us too, but if I remember correctly we had a late frost last year good thing I'm such a procrastinator :i. Am in no hurry this year either lol Good things come to those who wait. And Lori those are some nice raised beds you have there, looks very nice!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back