What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Julie you make it sound like I am going to be in prison with milk and bread..LOL.

Oh, I was thinking more on the line of like as soon as a snow storm is a thought everyone runs to the store and buys up all the bread and milk!

Me, I think I would get things let chips and dips, all different kinds of munchies, steaks, wings, ribs. :db

Nice pictures.

Julie

Me, I think I would get things let chips and dips, all different kinds of munchies, steaks, wings, ribs. :db

Nice pictures.

Julie[/QUOTE]

Now you're thinking just like me! It is true though where they don't normally get snow and then they get a few inches the grocery shelves are wiped out. Kinda funny. My thinking is a lot more along the line of your's and maybe even some movies. Funny, but this is also the time I like to go out to a fun restaurant to eat. I don't mind driving in the inclement weather its just the other guys you have to watch out for.:fsh

Well I don't have to worry about going thirsty ! :dg :dg

I have about enough of winter myself, and we still have 4 plus months to go.:slp

epic-fail-snow-sculpture-fail.jpg

Sorry for all you snow bound folks out there! Today we golf! Tee time in 2 hours. My Hot Valentine wine is fermenting on day one, and it's doing well. You can "hear" the ferment when you walk by.

Going to start that Almond (but with Pecans) wine this week. I need to find a sale on brown sugar. I guess you pack it hard to get a cup like when you make cookies?

Have a great day!
Suzi

I wanted to filter my white zin today but I have to attend a Knights of Columbus function. So I am sitting here killing time for the next hour.

Finished installing some new wine racks. increased my capacity by another 162 bottles in my cellar for a total capacity of approximately 650 bottles.:r

DSCN1622.jpg

Very Nice, But...

Wolf... see, I'm not calling you 'Crawlin' Coyote,"... this is really nice... how some ever, if you would send your old Hillbilly buddy about 10 cases of wine you wouldn't have to spend all of that money on wine racks... right?

:h :sm :mny :r

Well just finished making some smoked Pulled Pork. I started it 8PM last nite and finished @ 4PM today. Low and Slow as you know. Did I say I did THREE pork butts (29#'s)(Boston Butts to some)?
BTW after I added some BBQ sauce I also added 1/2 bottle of Cab/Sauvignon. Got 6 quarts of pulled pork

Well just finished making some smoked Pulled Pork. I started it 8PM last nite and finished @ 4PM today. Low and Slow as you know. Did I say I did THREE pork butts (29#'s)(Boston Butts to some)?
BTW after I added some BBQ sauce I also added 1/2 bottle of Cab/Sauvignon. Got 6 quarts of pulled pork

Uh, what time are we to be there for supper? :h

Julie

Billy, hind site is beautiful. I didn't think you'd touch anything not distilled down there in the hills. Probably would of gone good with your possum stew. Besides I am sure Julie would have snagged me along the way and grabbed everything anyways. Besides her and her husband cook beef and wings and not roadkill. Long story short..you get the pcture!

Finished installing some new wine racks. increased my capacity by another 162 bottles in my cellar for a total capacity of approximately 650 bottles.:r

DSCN1622.jpg

Can you double those racks when you run out of wall space?? :slp

Billy, hind site is beautiful. I didn't think you'd touch anything not distilled down there in the hills. Probably would of gone good with your possum stew. Besides I am sure Julie would have snagged me along the way and grabbed everything anyways. Besides her and her husband cook beef and wings and not roadkill. Long story short..you get the pcture!

You got that right and yes we do steaks, wings, ribs but .... you know roadkill.....well I'm not sure it there is anything wrong with that!

Julie

Tom, each of those racks will hold 27 bottles as they are three deep. I just have the face bottles on there right now for pictures sakes. There are still two walls left but I won't add anymore (thats what I said a year ago when I thought I went way aboard..LOL). Julie..sounds like a road trip this summer. :spm

Oho, road trip! You better start stocking up on food Tom, my husband loves to eat and...well we won't have to worry about wine :r

Julie

Tom, each of those racks will hold 27 bottles as they are three deep. I just have the face bottles on there right now for pictures sakes. There are still two walls left but I won't add anymore (thats what I said a year ago when I thought I went way aboard..LOL). Julie..sounds like a road trip this summer. :spm
Just make sure they don't discontinue thos racks before you run out of space.

RoadKill Stew

You got that right and yes we do steaks, wings, ribs but .... you know roadkill.....well I'm not sure it there is anything wrong with that!

Julie

You tell 'em, Julie... nothing wrong with winter time roadkill. Possum stew, Venison stew, Striped kittycat stew...

Latest posts

Back