What R you doing today?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Racked some cider to secondaries at 1.005. Started at 1.073 Got a gallon and a half to this stage in 5 days.

Had a pipe burst last night. My dad came by to help fix it. Snow and sleet everywhere so getting to Lowes was fun.

Had a pipe burst last night. My dad came by to help fix it. Snow and sleet everywhere so getting to Lowes was fun.

YIKES! Sorry to hear that.

A double numb it up and a drill & fill at the dentist for me today. I want a glass of wine but i'm afraid it would end up running down my face and onto my shirt.

Rick,my visit wasn't nearly as bad today. Just had a permanent filling put in from a root canal two weeks ago.

animated-tooth.gif

Rick,my visit wasn't nearly as bad today. Just had a permanent filling put in from a root canal two weeks ago.

animated-tooth.gif

Dan I went in for a crown last summer and it also ended up with a root canal. Not to mention expensive but it seems like it took two months to get it all finished.

Started two batches last week end. Orange/pineapple and Pineapple 6 gal each . had a high sg on each 1.3&1.2 but they took and both are really rolling. I thought I had too much sugar but seem to be ok. The Orange I wonder if I should take out the pulp as there is a little white pith in it? Some say this makes the wine bitter any Ideas about that? :a1Thanks
Lloyd

Dan, Julie, Doug and Steve. Just got back from Primanti Bros. in Cranberry.
Nothing like cole slaw and french fries on a hamburger! Mmmmmmmm!!!!

Mike we met there last summer. Good Burger but didn't care for the slaw on it. Glad you enjoyed it. Hey I don't remember have you been to that place in Youngstown, Oh that Julie was talking about. They sell supplies and wine plus you can eat there? I am just looking for some info on it.

Mike we met there last summer. Good Burger but didn't care for the slaw on it. Glad you enjoyed it. Hey I don't remember have you been to that place in Youngstown, Oh that Julie was talking about. They sell supplies and wine plus you can eat there? I am just looking for some info on it.

Haven't heard of it but if you find info. on it, please let me know. I'm not that far from there.
I've heard there is a place in Poland, OH. That's even closer yet.

Dan,
Do you think this is the one? I don't see anything about eating though.

http://www.brewsuppliesdirect.com/

Latest posts

Back