What I want for my birthday....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow... you don't want for much
smiley36.gif

Here's a link http://cgi.ebay.com/SOLID-GOLD-CRYSTAL-CLARET-JUGS-WINE-DECANTERS-ASPREY_W0QQitemZ250572408939QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAntiques_Decorative_Arts?hash =item3a5747886b

I could lower the price for you a little as they are just sitting in my basement!
smiley36.gif

lol...funny Wade...

Nah, I'm not a fancy kinda gal...I like things simple. Besides, if I did own them, I'd be a wreck that they might get broken! No fun living that way!

IQ, how did you make that link turn blue?? I'd like to learn
smiley1.gif

MaineGal, just copy your link, click on the little globe with the link on it that's above, and paste your link there.

Most of the time if you copy the URL from the browser you are in with ctrl-C, you just type where you are, make sure there is a space and hit ctrl-V . Be sure to put a space after it and hit enter. Then it will post as a link. The return or enter is necessary to make it turn to a hotlink. Now and again though it gives you a fit, but works almost every time.

For the color change I just highlighted it and hit the button above -- the letter A with the underline... Text colour and pick</font> the color</font> you like

If the ctrl-c that appleman suggests does not work the use the icon above(where U are typing in UR new message) -- the world with the chain -- click on it and you get a pop up box -- and cut and paste the url in it and hit save and it will put the link in your message where ever your curser is.</font>
</font></font>

"SOLID GOLD &amp; CRYSTAL CLARET JUGS WINE DECANTERS ASPREY"

I find the title amusing. The thought of crystal and gold decanters for "Jugs Wine" is funny to me. I wonder if they have a matching pair for "Box Wine".
smiley36.gif

Nice duck, Mike!

I bought a Vinturi Red Wine Aerator, and I hear good things about them. Looking forward to trying it.

Latest posts

Back