We are curious about your wine consumption

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a beer/whiskey drinker not so much wine. (of course that all changed with Dragon Blood- Thanks dave!)

I have converted many a whiskey or beer drinker with one taste of Dragon Blood! :hug

My favorite is a 16 oz.Trevis tumbler filled with ice then half Dragon Blood and half 7up a bottle every 2 or 3 nights...Some of the better wines for guests in regular wine glasses and concord concentrate wines un cork it get a "pull" and pass it around !!!

I drink my skeeter pee in a frozen glass beer mug half filled with ice. I'm guessing its about 375ml per serving cuz it's half the bottle. But I cold crash and then stabilize at 5%

I drink my wine in small wine glasses. It averages 15%.

When I first saw this post, I couldn't wait to see jswordy's input. I was not disappointed! I honestly can't remember why I got into this hobby but I like the fact that it's something I can enjoy and save money at the same time. I drink 1 or 2 glasses most days and enjoy a good red with a steak but usually don't drink wine with any other food.

Back