Thinking of Christmas----Labels

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
I started my Christmas wine....Johannisberg Riesling. I love birds especially cardinals which always remind me of the holidays. I decided to stay with a cardinal theme. I give a bottle to everyone at work on the day we do a gift exchange, cookie exchange and Christmas lunch.

20071021_153623_chrismas_2007_S.jpg

I may do one with blue in the label, I have some nice light blue capsules coming. Lots of time to play around before Christmas.

RamonaEdited by: rgecaprock

Very nice as always. Now you got me thinking of a CHRISTMAS label. As if I don't have enough to do (ha ha)
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0">
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0">Bill

I think you need to do a Cardinal Cab. and maybe a Bluebird Bordeaux.

Ramona, beautiful Holiday label!!! I love cardinals also. We have a pair that visits us in the spring here in AZ.

Do you have asoftware program that you use for your labels? uavwmn

Heres a few blank labels that I have had on my computer:

20071102_181328_blankSANTAlabel.jpg

20071102_181501_Holiday_Cheer.jpg

20071102_181623_Holly_Bow.jpg

20071102_181734_iceskating.jpg

20071102_181847_santa.jpg

20071102_181941_snowman.jpg

20071102_182053_town.jpg

You could make labels from these or print them on card stock, cut out Twice as big and fold in half. Use a hole punch in the corner and they become hanging name tags.

Edited by: jobe05

Thank you so much. I am starting a label folder on the PC. I would like to create my own labels, but didn't know if I needed a software.

Can you create these with a power point program? uavwmn

Not very hi-tech up here....use what I have.

I do some on a sample program that came with an old computer called Print Master.

I do some editing on the Paint Program that came on this and almost every computer.

I have also done some that are unusual shapes on the Word Perfect Program...I do one and repeat it across the page....then cut them out with my paper cutter.

Look over the programs that came on your computer....sometimes you get a greeting card program and it might have a label making part to that program.

K.

I am very happy with my Print Shop 21 program, it is very easy to use and has alot of options. I think I bought it Best Buy. There is probably a newer version. It is well worth having.

Ramona

Just finished another Christmas Riesling label. I'm going to get the cobalt blue bottles and possilby use this one:

20071110_175214_JR_snowflake_Sm.jpg

I think it's kinda mean for people who live in Texas to mock those of us who are dreading the approach of winter and the arrival of snow by using snowflakes on their wine labels!!! How mean!!!!! Sheesh!
smiley2.gif

(It's really lovely, Ramona!)

Edited by: Joan

Joan:
We are not mocking...for me...I actually wish we got snow down here. Snow...as in the white fluffy, lets make a snowman, type snow. Not the sleet and ice which turns the highways into skating rinks which we so often get!

Send some down our way this year...please!

smiley2.gif

Joan, Not mocking, just jealous!!!

I miss it so much. There is always something look forward when the seasons change.

Ramona

Latest posts

Back