The Vintner's Chair

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Reaction score
I'm starting a new feature here on WineMakingTalk. It's an interview series where I sit down with members and professional winemakers to learn more about them and their wine.

Runningwolf was first up.

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/winemaker-interview-dan-wolfe.html

Please let me know who you would like to see interviewed. DangerDave has agreed to do it next week, but before it's all said and done I would like to have all of you join me.

If you guys read the interview, any other questions you would like to see me ask? Any suggestions?

As always anything you all can do to help promote it would be appreciated. Like us on Facebook, send the link to a friend, you name it!

Great interview. Looks like you made the questions fit the interviewee which I think is good so the questions might be different with each interview.

I start with a basic set and build from there.

It take a little of the interviewees time, but I think it's not bad.

Like I said, I would love to interview you all before it's all said and done!

Thanks Austin and Dan! The interview was really a good read.

There are so many interesting and experienced and interesting wine makers on the site I would love to read more about.

Keep up the great work, and I can't wait to see the next installments.

Ausrtin & Dan, Thanks for the interview. Very insightful. I look forward to others. I especially like the introduction of pictures with the article.

Dave

great interview. Good assortment of questions, and really good honest and clear answers. Look forward to the next article.

Once again, great job guys!!!!

Dave: Thanks for sharing! I found it very interesting.

PS... I want you to know that is was very difficult to stay silent about Welch's !!!! I guess the group therapy is working!!! :)

Last edited:
Great thread. I'm enjoying this.

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Back