The only constant is change.....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck are you DOING there, rayway??? I can't quite make it out but it looks like......

Damn Paul, always dragging me into these things :n

I miss you guys/gals. Lol!

Turock - yep, just what it looks like. :)

That's not a cod is it Rayway? Took me til today to figure out what you are doing! The avatar is so small on my phone lol

WELL!!!! Why did you post a pumpkin with a pink tutu for Tom's avatar. That was just wrong, my gosh how embarrassing. I am so out of your league and innocent. :i

Smokescreens, smokescreens. You are good at that :)

I call my wine room "Danger's Lab". It's a play on Dexter's Lab, so Dan, the new avatar is cool in my book! :pic

I call my wine room "Danger's Lab". It's a play on Dexter's Lab, so Dan, the new avatar is cool in my book! :pic

Dave, I have to keep checking in here to see what my avatar looks like myself as one of the Mod's keep changing it. I have no idea where they drummed up that idea to do such a thing.

That's not a cod is it Rayway? Took me til today to figure out what you are doing! The avatar is so small on my phone lol

Not cod. It was awhile back, so I'm not totally sure what kind of fish it was. Got it from the market by my place :)

Likely Goldeye or trout.

Yup... it does look like snapper, now that I'm on my laptop but my original message was a bit of a cheeky joke regarding the Maritimers' kissing the cod ritual :D

Yup... it does look like snapper, now that I'm on my laptop but my original message was a bit of a cheeky joke regarding the Maritimers' kissing the cod ritual :D

last time we were home (Newfoundland) we got my girlfriend and my sisters boyfriend to kiss the cod. I still have the screeching in kit with me. theres a little speech each honorary newfie has to say, then kiss the cod, take a shot of screech (the worst part), and a spoonful of cod liver oil! terrible ritual if you ask me lol, but they each got signed proof of achievement and each can honestly say that they are a card carrying newfie!!! :ot:

Thanks for filling us in Smokey and reminding me why I'm glad I'm not a newfie! lol it's gross. Honestly I'd kiss the cod if it were fresh... but screech?? or cod liver oil?? egad! :<

lol, the funny thing is that if youre a newfie, you don't have to do it. its only for people who wanna be honorary newfies! if I had to go through that punishment, theres no way I'd be a newfie lol!

ah.... well that's interesting didn't know that! I'll be sure never to take on the challenge lol I've only been to New Brunwick, Nova Scotia and PEI. Wanted to try Gaspe as well at some point, it's definitely nice up there!

Ah, I haven't been to Newfoundland yet. My parents adore it there though, and have been several times.

I've been to all of the rest of the east coast though, and it's breathtaking. People there are nearly as friendly as those here in Manitoba! ;)

Sorry to interrupt this tour of the Canadian provinces, but for those keeping score at home, we have new avatars for:
Rayway (dang it)
Region Rat
ckvchestnut (Carolyn)
Runningwolf (Dan) AGAIN
littlefootwines
(I don't know whether to count Julie or to just blame Dan for screwing around.)
Sorry if I missed anyone!

Guess I failed at flying under the radar. My original avatar was just a random picture I had on the old cell phone. I figured I needed something more fitting.

And yes, cabin fever has most defiantly set in. Looks like we are getting a couple more inches of snow tonight

Sorry to interrupt this tour of the Canadian provinces, but for those keeping score at home, we have new avatars for:
Rayway (dang it)
Region Rat
ckvchestnut (Carolyn)
Runningwolf (Dan) AGAIN
littlefootwines
(I don't know whether to count Julie or to just blame Dan for screwing around.)
Sorry if I missed anyone!

Why Paul, how observant you are! :h

Latest posts

Back