The 'Guess where Troy is?' thread...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he was planning on digging his way there; it might take him a while.
dighole2.JPG

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again...

Hello Troy, did I miss something???? Too many threads to read through since I was on here last! Are you married? To someone on here....as in Leanne from here????? Congrats....love to hear the story!:pty

Hello Troy, did I miss something???? Too many threads to read through since I was on here last! Are you married? To someone on here....as in Leanne from here????? Congrats....love to hear the story!:pty

Threads??? we are talking chapters and volumes!:fsh The story is not over yet. This is Alfred Hitchcock where you're left hanging...

even 60 minutes is traveling to Fairbanks for the story

We are going to be married Boozehag. Thanks for the congratulations.
It's really not that incredible in these days of internet dating and suchlike. We met through this site and it went from there. I'll be traveling out to Alaska in mid June.

I think he's preparing his campaign strategy for his bid in the 2010 Alaska gubernatorial election. It seems to reason that if he can make a fine wine, he'd also make a fine Governor..Vote for Troy!

Troy would certainly do better than Palin ever did.

That's if Leanne can teach him to actually wait and bottle his wine before drinking it all ;)

I can see Leanne arriving at 'the shack' with all her own winemaking paraphernalia and Troy having to build a 'his and hers cellar...'

his side will have taps off the carboys with a handy jug beside them.. and hers will all be in bottles

::

well so far I have 24 cases amassed, I just got an email from my LHBS, they have 20 more cases waiting for me.if I never get wine in them I will have one hell of a bottle collection. LOL

Its almost time for the rose hips to flower. The first wine Leanne and I make together will be that lovely rose hip flower wine. I only made a couple gallons last year and it was darn good.

well so far I have 24 cases amassed, I just got an email from my LHBS, they have 20 more cases waiting for me.if I never get wine in them I will have one hell of a bottle collection. LOL

Its almost time for the rose hips to flower. The first wine Leanne and I make together will be that lovely rose hip flower wine. I only made a couple gallons last year and it was darn good.
Great to have all those FREE bottles BUT, don't forget CORKS ! LOL ! :)

Oh how lovely for you! How fabuluos you met on here!

I have some friends who met on the net, he lived in the uK and she was here, they got married but sadly are not together anymore, appears she mislead him as to what she really was like 9Read sport loving health freak!) when she was really like me as in wine swilling party girl who thinks grapes are best drunk from a bottle!!! lol

Happy ending though, they both are remarried and happy with new partners.

Hope all works out well for you after all even people who know each other in person to start off with often find out that theyre not what they thought!!!

Cant wait to see the cellar...could be interesting concept there Allie!!!!!:b

I met my wife on a forum like this one. We both are car lovers and met on an Import car forum. Took some time to convince her to come meet me at a car show, but when she finally did it was happily ever after. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm sure Leanne is your best thing too Troy. :b

I met my wife on a forum like this one. We both are car lovers and met on an Import car forum. Took some time to convince her to come meet me at a car show, but when she finally did it was happily ever after. She's the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm sure Leanne is your best thing too Troy. :b

So has Troy been to England, or Leanne been to Alaska? Meet at a wine show?:?

Latest posts

Back