Thanks to everyone here.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fordguy

Reaction score
I have been a member here for a couple of months now, I haven't posted much, because I usually find the answers that I am looking for without posting.

I just want to thank everyone on here and the folks that made this forum.

You all are always helpful and respectful, and provide great guidance in winemaking?

A big thank you to all of you!

So many of you are from Pennsylvania and Ohio, I've never been to either state but are both states just filled with winemakers or what? Just kidding.

LOL, well there does seem to be a lot of winemakers in PA and OH seems to be catching up.

Fordguy, it is nice having you here as a member. Actually it is you and all the other members who really make this forum go great. Thanks for being a member

I've been a member of many a forum and I've never seen such respect between the members. Winemakers are truly good company! I've only met one or two I didn't become instant friends with.

I've been a member of many a forum and I've never seen such respect between the members. Winemakers are truly good company! I've only met one or two I didn't become instant friends with.

Joe that is an observation I've mentioned for years. As an amateur and a professional, I find this through out the industry. When I was first learning the hobby there were several wineries that went out of their way to give me tips and info along with other winemakers.

Julie and other members will attest there are always new winemakers at each of my wine parties and everyone is sharing (showing off) wine and information. Great friends have been made through this forum.

Its posts like this Fordguy that make coming on here for as many posts as we have fun and worth the effort. I havent met a winemaker I didnt like, a few bottles of wine werent that great over the years and some of those mine but never a person!

Its posts like this Fordguy that make coming on here for as many posts as we have fun and worth the effort. I havent met a winemaker I didnt like, a few bottles of wine werent that great over the years and some of those mine but never a person!

Wade that is so true !!

Latest posts

Back