Thanks to all the veterans out there

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ricky

Reaction score
I would like to thank all of the vets out there current and past, for all your services, and time and courage!!!! It`s people like you that make ,all of are activity`s ...winemaking, scuba diving ,motorcycle...ect... possible, and my god bless you and your family`s for there commitments,My hats off to you......again THANK YOU......best wishes

Thank you all for your service to our Country! You are all the reason that the rest of us are able to enjoy our freedom.

It was an honor and you are well worth it! Particularly in my thoughts today were my Army buddies and High School and College classmates who did not return to their families.

Rocky, SGT, US Army, 1964-1967

It was an honor and you are well worth it! Particularly in my thoughts today were my Army buddies and High School and College classmates who did not return to their families.

Rocky, SGT, US Army, 1964-1967

Thank you Rocky for your service during a very trying time of war. I thank my son and his unit for their service in Iraq and pray for him and his unit, now being deployed to Afgahnistan, the 4th Brigade 2nd Infantry Division Combat Stryker Brigade. Thanks to all Veterens and members who are Veterens.

Latest posts

Back