Stress

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasK

Reaction score
Stress is when you're bottling a batch of wine and a 9x13 glass baking pan slides off the counter and shatters into eleventy-million pieces and your baby gets scared and starts screaming from the other side of the baby gate.

At least you weren't bare foot, Were you? It could have been worse

Last edited:
Was the glass baking dish part of the bottling process? I can envision that it was being used to hold the bottles and to catch any wine that spilled during bottling. I use a plastic tub that is about 9 x 12 and any over flow that is caught in it goes into my "tasting" glass. Works really well except if I am having a particularly "klutzy" day and there is a multiplicative effect of the spilling resulting in more tasting resulting in more spilling, etc. :d

Actually I WAS barefoot. And I had put the baby gate up to keep the little guy out from under foot. I am so glad he wasn't anywhere around for that.

No, the pan was simply drying with some other dishes on the counter. I normally bottle in a 5 gallon bucket.

I vacu-stopped one bottle for tonight

Hey Das I can only imagine...no wait I don't even want to. I hope you have the patience to handle all that and continue on after clean up.

Latest posts

Back