Strawberry chocolate wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
smiley20.gif
This is a picture of the strawberry chocolate wine. It is starting to settle out. About 2 weeks old!

Barney when you post a picture you can mix text and the pictures on the same page. That way they don't get orphaned like this example. Of course you fool the dummy (me) every time!
smiley36.gif

Yeah, I know!! I found that I have to post the message first and then the picture. I knew It was in trouble when my message showed up on page 3!

Barney if you have a hard time typing in text after the picture, click the picture to highlight it in the posting edit box, then click the end key, then the enter key and it should place the cursor below the picture for typing text.

smiley21.gif
OK! After a couple of false starts trying to get a message below the picture, back to posting it on top! This is another view of the strawberry chocolate wine with my girl friend in the background!
20080211_194415_DSC00477_Small.JPG

lookin good barney. Have you tasted yet? I know it is still way early but I usually sample a small sip at this stage just for further referance.

Got a little taste when I racked it. I sure hope it improves as it wasn't very sweet. Will know better after I back sweeten it down the road!!

hannabarn, I started the strawberry chocolate last Friday and I hope it looks a good as yours!
smiley20.gif
smiley32.gif

Barney you are right on scedule. Mine was some what hot and not sweet after some ageing it melowed out but after back sweeting it realy perked up. Yours seemed to clear faster than mine.
I have a chocolate Manderin aging now. It was very sharp and harsh back sweetoned a month ago will sample soon. Defonately not on my list for a repeat batch. Maby with ageing I might change my mind.

Latest posts

Back