Store bought apple juice

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arne this post has been on my mind a couple days now,
people whom know me say I'm so laid back that I can sit and watch grass grow, but this quick wine thing had me all wound up, I've not made much wine, but what I have I have had no problem waiting on it, this may sound weird but I like sitting in a chair in my wine room watching the airlocks bubble, the ones bubbling fast and the ones that only bubble a time or two an hour, but I felt so much pressure on getting some wine bottles, your little quote has made me realize just why I started to began with. thank you for that simple quote.
DAWG::

Quoting Tom from years ago. "Patience, patience, patience." Good things come to him that waits. Arne.

Yep, sit there watching the airlock, blurp, blurp, blurp. Once I decided to airlock the primary. Had it upstairs as it was too cold in the basement. The thing started talking to us, you could hear it all thru the house. As the pressure built up in the bucket the lid would expand and contract. Didn't take too long and I was told to quiet that thing down. Airlock off, towel with lid on it to finish the primary and all was good at the Johnson house. LOL, always sumthin. Arne.

YOU'D BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR BETTER HALF,,, LOL
dawg

Yep, sit there watching the airlock, blurp, blurp, blurp. Once I decided to airlock the primary. Had it upstairs as it was too cold in the basement. The thing started talking to us, you could hear it all thru the house. As the pressure built up in the bucket the lid would expand and contract. Didn't take too long and I was told to quiet that thing down. Airlock off, towel with lid on it to finish the primary and all was good at the Johnson house. LOL, always sumthin. Arne.

Latest posts

Back