Steam juicer

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corntassel

Reaction score
I went to Des Moine today to pick up a Mehu-Liisa stainles steel steam juicer. It was on craigs list for $50.00. The lady only used it 1 time. Looks like it just came out of the box. Needles to say I am a happy camper tonight. Now I can clear out the deep freezer and make the better half happy.

Well Done!

that is a good score, Tom does a lot of steam juicing and there are a few threads in the files here on amounts of juice you can expect etc.

Allie

I went to Des Moine today to pick up a Mehu-Liisa stainles steel steam juicer. It was on craigs list for $50.00. The lady only used it 1 time. Looks like it just came out of the box. Needles to say I am a happy camper tonight. Now I can clear out the deep freezer and make the better half happy.

I bought one just a few months ago and it's a great tool. However -- do pay attention to the warnings about letting it boil dry!

Great score - i love craigslist - i have gotten several items from there. Keep an eye out for carboys - i found a lady selling 6g glass carboys for $5 a piece!!!

Latest posts

Back