Speaking of Labels - Label for my Pea Pod Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelican

Reaction score
This has the marketing message that seems to fit this wine...bless google image search
smiley36.gif
Will be taking a bottle of this wine for Thanksgiving dinner and will let you all know what the feedback is! (if they dare to try it)

20091125_220812_Pea_Pod_Wine_La.jpg

nice ... you have a date of September 12th 2009

what is that date? Start date or bottle date?

That's my bottling date. I like knowing how long it's been in the bottle, as well as distinguishing which batch (when I make repeats).

Thanks brewgrrrl! It's amazingly like a grape "white wine". I'm not much of a white drinker so I can't quite say what type of (grape) wine it tastes like actually, but my husband likened it to a chardonnay if you can believe that! It has a rounder flavor profile than sauvignon blanc, that I can tell you.

That's so interesting! I'm working on a green tomato wine right now that I'm hoping will be a bit like a chardonnay. I tried a glass someone else had made several years ago and it was good. I haven't ever tried a pea pod wine, but I LOVE your label. I'll bet it will be quite a hit at dinner. Happy Thanksgiving, and here's raising a glass to fine vegetable wines!

Great Label! I also will put the month & year bottled on the label.
VC

Latest posts

Back