So tomorrow is the end of the world...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joea132

Reaction score
According to "Family Radio" who are a group of kooks from California, the world will begin to end tomorrow around 6pm. Family Radio Website. So who's donning their tin foil helmets and drinking the kool aid?

There are lots of "rapture" parties going on around the country. Anybody throwing one?

And if you know somebody who subscribes to this, please give me their phone number so I can call then on Sunday and laugh at them.

And if you want to get rid of some winemaking equipment before the end, I could use it in our final minutes I'm sure!

Thanks for telling me that. I'm going to dash out and pay off my truck loan. Wouldn't want to be late.

the minister that predicted this also thought it would end a few years back, he says that he recalculated and has it right this time....is church is said to be worth 75 mil...hmmmm

The world simply cannot end tomorrow. I've got a batch to bottle on Sunday.:D

You know half of the world is in tomorrow time already. Quick pm those in Australia and see if the world is still there.

Bunch of idiots!!! Oops, did I say that out load over the internet!!!! :)

I didn't find out about this until tonight... wasted a lot of time at work this week... didn't know I wouldn't be needing a job... could have played hookie and had fun this week! I guess the paycheck I got today is worthless too!!

Debbie

So...today was an absolutely beautiful day. I went to the nusery and bout three trees and planted them and the sun was out all day.

Damn it I should have known, the calm before the storm!

What kind of trees? Tomorrow the biy and I are going out early for some trout fishing!!! I bought more propane for the grill and my new beer on tap (Blue Moon clone is all carbed now so fish and beer for dinner!

This is what i'm doing tomorrow.

xlupv.jpg

8:pm Lindstrom, MN
Dark skys, sirens going off. See you guys on the other side. Unless it's just a storm. Then I'll be on later.

sjo

I'd be so excited for a rapture and Zombie Apocalypse. i would be able to fully test my shooting skills and looting capabilities.

Latest posts

Back