Show Us Your Pets

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about the losses, one of the tough parts of pet ownership. I'm guessing in the next year or so we'll have to sit our 4 yr old down and have a conversation. Our chocolate lab is getting up there. We also have a Gordon Setter and a Yellow Lab, all males. These little guys were born last Monday. We bred our yellow with a yellow owned by the local game farm. I'm thinking these pups should be dynamite in the field this fall and in the future if they take after their parents. Odd to have all yellows and odd that only one of the nine is a male.

Pups.JPG

We got lazy dog Jake. Lucifer the cat tormenting our other dog Krissy. And Krissy Krissy wanting to play in the snow.

1395879187499.jpg

1390714521742.jpg

1387325962185.jpg

I may have posted this earlier. since I posted this, We have found out what breeds she is. We have heard all sorts of dogs but none was just right. My wife saw a similar dog on facebook and she asked the rescue people what kind of dog it was. They replied Havanese. Not a very common dog.

Ours is obviously a pure bred Havanese, a dog bred in Cuba. It is of spanish origin and I think it is a cross between a bichon and a poodle. It is a very popular dog in Cuba, kinda the state dog.

Not bad for a rescue pup who was very ill with skin disease when we got her. She is fine not. The one in the snow is ours, (Emmylou Harris and the other is a typical havanese.

emmie in snow 3.jpg

havanese.jpg

ImageUploadedByWine Making1401239855.128850.jpg. This is Hunter. Our 4 year old springer spaniel. He's kinda nuts but overall a great dog. We love him anyway. Well I do. Momma has mixed feelings

Last edited:
You can get a MUCH better shot of your pets with two people vs one! LOL

One holds the treat which completely freezes the dog(s) and the other snaps the pic.

Ellie just got the last of her shots so she can now safely go out into the real world soon. She weighs 26lbs at 15 weeks and gained 9 pounds in 4 weeks. They grow up way too fast!

photo 5.jpg

The Grand dogs enjoying the water. They have no fear, they jump right off the dock and would swim all day long. (No, they don't actually ride on the jet ski)

jetski dogs2.JPG

Actually, they spend so much time in the water that my daughter keeps the life vests on them for her own peace of mind, because they get tired and occasionally swim further than they realize....and they would ride on the jet ski if she allowed them.;)

Sam The Corgi

IMG_2246.JPG

Our Chopper just passed away a few days ago. He was 16 years old and was a great pet.

Chopper.jpg

Sorry to hear about your lost but wow 16 years, what a good life.

And Sam the Corgi is awesome

Thank you and I remember putting down my last dog. That was a BAD DAY
Sorry for you loss

here is the rin tin tin pose

IMG_2238.JPG

Hi Chrisjw ,
Sorry to hear about Chopper ! I used to have a Shiba Inu in white .
All the best ,

Back