shelf life,,,

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you don't recon your cat is a vegetarian do ya,,,,,:HB
richard

Nope, in his defence he doesn't get around the wine making cellar very often. Sure helps keep the gophers out of the garden, tho. Always dragging something up to the house to show what he caught, then runs off with it and enjoys his lunch. Arne.

if after showing off he carries it off, phuck the wine I'll send him a can of tuna, I had when younger a Siamese and blue Russian cross, he had his own little door one night when I crammed a 3 niter into a one nighter , I was laying on my bed trying to stop the worlds rotation, when I heard crunching sounds, so I reached up on my head board to where I had rigged a switch, looked down at my chest an was eye to eye with a snake, it did not matter in the heat of the moment that it was a guarder snake, I latterly flew outta bed all while throwing my cat thru one of them cheap luon doors, peeper an I never were close every again,,, ,,,
Dawg

Nope, in his defence he doesn't get around the wine making cellar very often. Sure helps keep the gophers out of the garden, tho. Always dragging something up to the house to show what he caught, then runs off with it and enjoys his lunch. Arne.

if after showing off he carries it off, phuck the wine I'll send him a can of tuna, I had when younger a Siamese and blue Russian cross, he had his own little door one night when I crammed a 3 niter into a one nighter , I was laying on my bed trying to stop the worlds rotation, when I heard crunching sounds, so I reached up on my head board to where I had rigged a switch, looked down at my chest an was eye to eye with a snake, it did not matter in the heat of the moment that it was a guarder snake, I latterly flew outta bed all while throwing my cat thru one of them cheap luon doors, peeper an I never were close every again,,, ,,,
Dawg

What a great story. I wouldn't of managed to throw the snake out, would of been too busy having a heart attack.
Another quick cat story. We were out on the lake yesterday. A fellow was out in a kayak. As we motored by Kathy says "That looks like a cat behind that guy." We were just idling, throwing no wake and got a bit closer. yep, he was in his kayak, trolling with 2 rods and giving his cat a ride. Guess it was just one of those things you see when you are at the lake. Arne.

up until they put this tube In my throat my poodle always sets in front by dad, when I land dad go gets the truck an backs the trailer ginger an AKC short legged short nosed about 9 inches high stands in the front deck barking an telling me which way to go, of course I can cee for myself but dad gets mad saying I lobbe kill her with a heart attack,, all the bank an pier anglers are all laughing and pointing and chairing for the dog, never me, but now with this tube i'm told not to fish in boat or dryland i'd be long dead before we could get to a hospital, ginger turned 16 this march, I got her off the guy that knocked both her eyes out of her head, mother-in-law,, she was 3 then, and she was at the animal trauma center, the lady had loads of people come trying to buy her for $450. but she let ginger choose she picked me an till this very day oh my gawd is she spoiled,it took her close to 3 years to really relax again, I still have mrs. neils number and every year or two I still call and ask for his name an address... :ft:rdo:pee

What a great story. I wouldn't of managed to throw the snake out, would of been too busy having a heart attack.
Another quick cat story. We were out on the lake yesterday. A fellow was out in a kayak. As we motored by Kathy says "That looks like a cat behind that guy." We were just idling, throwing no wake and got a bit closer. yep, he was in his kayak, trolling with 2 rods and giving his cat a ride. Guess it was just one of those things you see when you are at the lake. Arne.

Latest posts

Back