REVIEW: *allinonewinepump*

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my AI1 pump tonight. It is second hand from a relative who gave up winemaking. I racked and degased a batch of skeeter pee. It worked like a charm.

I have 2 kit wines that will be ready to bottle this weekend. I'm very anxious about the bottling process.

I need to clean up now. Can I run water with OxyClean through the hoses? Does anyone else do that?

I run the pump and fill a wine bottle or two with my oxyclean solution, then two or three bottles full of clean water through the tubes, then a couple ounces of my sanitizing solution through it.

I run the pump and fill a wine bottle or two with my oxyclean solution, then two or three bottles full of clean water through the tubes, then a couple ounces of my sanitizing solution through it.

That is all good - but no sanitizing solution thru the vacuum hose with the vacuum release.

I guess I should of said - metabisulfite will eat away at the metal - which is the vacuum release valve.

All other sanitizing solution should be fine - sorry for not clarifying it first.

I just got my AI1 pump tonight. It is second hand from a relative who gave up winemaking. I racked and degased a batch of skeeter pee. It worked like a charm.

I have 2 kit wines that will be ready to bottle this weekend. I'm very anxious about the bottling process.

I need to clean up now. Can I run water with OxyClean through the hoses? Does anyone else do that?

Just to make sure, you do know to use the green lid oxyclean and not the regular correct?

What's green lid oxyclean? Brand or description? I use easy clean currently.

Just to make sure, you do know to use the green lid oxyclean and not the regular correct?

I use OxyClean Versatile, but the lid is yellow, not green. I think the color of that image is off a bit.

I guess I should of said - metabisulfite will eat away at the metal - which is the vacuum release valve.

All other sanitizing solution should be fine - sorry for not clarifying it first.

I'm confused, I thought you/instructions said there is no need to clean/sanitize the vacuum lines?

I'm confused, I thought you/instructions said there is no need to clean/sanitize the vacuum lines?

This is taken off my online manual from the website

Cleanup
Cleanup is very simple. Rinse all hoses with clean, warm water.
Prior to using the hoses we recommend sulfating them. This can be done by simply attaching your equipment together and pulling your solution through the racking hose and into the carboy or bottle with the use of the pump.

You do not need to sulfite the vacuum release hose as no fluids go through it.

It is not recommended to use the one with the yellow lid for cleaning anything for beer or wine.

Take a look at this link and you will see the difference in color of the lid

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Oxi-Clean-Versatile-Free-Stain-Remover-3-
lb/19406202?u1=skim82483X1534115X6aa16b731fd386b37de67d00e29fdff6&oid=183959.1&wmlspartner=TnL5HPStwNw&sourceid=37437173383071662548&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

I can't seem to follow the link. I'll try again on my laptop later. I won't insist on being right and I won't say you're ering, but I've been using I t for years without issue.

I don't have a delete button either.

Last edited:
I recently purchased a used all in one wine pump from a private individual and I notices a few things were missing. I ordered what I thought was the right part. Steve contacted me via email to talk about my recent order and he then called me to talk about my order. He was extremely helpful and I was able to fix my order and order the part I did need. I would strongly recommend doing business with Steve,

bought the allinonewinepump from Steve (vaccumpumpman) it by far beats siphoning from one carboy to another, tons faster, don't have to lift carboys. can put a filter in between carboys, give wine a very polished wine. well worth the money. an can fill bottles sitting on the table while leaving the carboy on the floor. steve calls you on the pone to see to iit you get everything I need, that's very rare these days in our old world.. I RECOMEND TO BUY YOUR PUMP NEEDS, I'M AN OLD HILLBILLY, AN STEVE IMPRESSED MY SOUTHERN PRINCELBLES ...
HOUND DAWG
RICHARD

Last edited:
bought the allinonewinepump from Steve (vaccumpumpman) it by far beats siphoning from one carboy to another, tons faster, don't have to lift carboys. can put a filter in between carboys, give wine a very polished wine. well worth the money. an can fill bottles sitting on the table while leaving the carboy on the floor. steve calls you on the phone to see to it you get everything I need, that's very rare these days in our old world.. I RECOMMEND TO BUY YOUR PUMP NEEDS, I'M AN OLD HILLBILLY, AND STEVE IMPRESSED MY SOUTHERN PRINCIPLES ...
HOUND DAWG
RICHARD

Richard
It is always a pleasure talking to you ! I can talk to you for hours !!

HILLBILLY or not - I enjoy talking to everyone !
I am glad that I was able to help you out in your purchase.

My hat off to Steve - superb product. The Allinonewinepump did what my drill mounted stir rod couldn't do - it fully degassed my wine (maybe 3 rackings). That alone made it worth the money. Also, I want to say thank you to the winemakingtalk users. This pump, along with forum user advice/guidance, has really improved my wine.

Latest posts

Back