Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
winter-wonderland--christmas-1992--terry-redlin-paintings-16001200-86245.jpg

Not sure how this one will transfer to label size its pretty busy but I still love it

Wow those labels are all so nice! I'll have to get busy figuring some labels out however I know I'll be bottling my Dragon's Blood before my Elderberry so I'll focus on those first!

It's not bottled yet, but I am getting close. Perhaps my expectations were low for this but I think it tastes much better than I hoped it would.

blueblood2013label.jpg

Wow!! So much creativity here! Is the wine like a dark red wine or is it more blue? I'm going to have to try something like that after I'm done with my 4 berry dragons blood so many endless possibilities for fruit combinations!

I love that label. the blue really grabs you.

Finally bottled my first batch of wine,, Woo hoo!
I did the labels using my own photos and had them printed on label paper at Fedex/kinkos. Then I sprayed them with a poly coating to give them a little texture.

MLWbottle924e.jpg

MLWbottle924f.jpg

awww Laurie, I just love you anyway!! But this being your first?? Congratulation!! Soon you will be making your dinner and your wine too!!

The blue blood looks like this:

Is that a Dragon Blood variation, Greg?

As you might know, I made a blueberry version of DB last year---called it Jet Blue. It's over a year old now. I have a few bottles left, and it has become so very smooth!

Back