Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used a photo of the view for our B&B in Tuscany and inserted the pup (requirement from the boss)

Chianti 2.jpg

Used a photo of the view for our B&B in Tuscany and inserted the pup (requirement from the boss)
Are those colors real? I do like it...its kind of surreal, but in a very friendly pleasant way.

Rod those labels are outstanding. Does Jeanie know that girl posed for you in the elderberry label. It's very classy. I also like the use of all the colors in your labels.

Cardinal

Okay, Rod, where did you hide the Cardinal??? I stared at the label with the naked girl for a good 30 minutes and couldn't find the Cardinal....

Dave,
Yeah those colors are real. It was overcast and the sunlight was filtered thru the clouds in the evening. That light lasted about 5 min, so I was really luck to get that shot. There was even a slight rainbow to the left of the picture. The location was Casa Frassi in Chianti, a great little hotel & resturant about 6 km north of Sienna. And wow can they make wine. Best Super Tuscan I have ever had. Highly reccomend it as a stop if any of you are in Tuscany. I am going to change the scripts on the lable before I bottle it, I don't like what I have. Here is the Valpolicella lable. Light about 30 min later looking south from the other picture.

valpolicella.jpg

Okay, Rod, where did you hide the Cardinal??? I stared at the label with the
naked girl for a good 30 minutes and couldn't find the Cardinal....

LMAO:)I sort of exhausted my supply of pix with two Cardinals in them, but I did find a few more after I did these.:h

I got board this evening, I'm not completely sold on it yet but I have a few months before I'll be ready to bottle so it may morph into something else, looking for ideas.

Cranberry.jpg.jpg

Duster, you really got some talent. The label looks great.

I'll second that, and lables that are done before the wine is in the bottle, that never happens here! ;)

Latest posts

Back