PH Meter

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In our case here Karma is named Zeus and being a pup is only about 125 pounds but runs like a greyhound. He is still clumsy enough if he misjudges and goes to turn to keep from hitting you, sometimes he doesn't miss and will send you to the ground in a flash. Karma at 250 would certainly do the job.

I have both the MW-102 and th Vinmetrica SC200 (as well as the 100). The SC-200 is not much more and works great for both pH and TA. You can use the pH meter for checking the TA, but with the SC-200 you just titrate until it beeps and you do the very simple math conversion. Consumables are very reasonable through them also.

Well,

I opted for the MW102. This is the Meter that I had before.

Makes me laugh.. We still have not seen ANY utility men working on our street. We are still without power, heat, or water. Our road is closed, considered dangerous, but is passable.

Last saturday, my new PH meter was delivered to my front door! Way to go FED EX!!!!!

Neither Rain,nor sleet or snow shall keep the FEDEX man from his appointed rounds - used to be the US Postal Se3rvices saying. Have you gotten mail through?

Back