Peach wine bottled

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RkyMtnWine

Reaction score
Bottled the Peach today.. had 3 gallons. Made 1 gal sweet, 1 medium sweet, and 1 dry. Turned out quite clear..

20081229_182748_100_2872_Small.jpg

That is a great improvement, what filter did you use , vinbrite, minijet?

Wow, That is clear. ............ The color is the same as the peach that I just bottled. ( mine however dose NOT have Santa's head floating in it.
smiley4.gif
)

P.S. I was NOT tring to quote Wade with the "Wow That is Clear"

used the vinbrite.. had to change the pad half way through the second gallon.Surprised how muchWaldo gets around.. he was stuck in my jalapeno wine and now in the peach.

Well, he is Santa Claus after all... visiting all the good little carboys of wine before they get bottled...
smiley2.gif
Don't mind me, I've been racking and sampling tonight...

That does look great! Can you taste the peach clearly in it? I tried a small batch of peach wine years ago, but didn't start with enough fruit and there wasn't much "peach" flavor to it.

That looks very nice RkyMtnWine...
smiley20.gif
...How's it taste????

certainly has a faint fruity peach smell and taste. Sampled only the dry and I did enjoy it.. wife finished off my left over sample and she enjoyed it as well.. soI guess its a keeper.

Looks mighty fine Rky....Would like to see some tasting notes on the dry one in about 6-8 months.
You have done well
smiley20.gif

Latest posts

Back