Peach Chardonnay Gold Medal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bikerrew

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all,
Just wanted to let everyone know our "Farfalla Wines Peach Chardonnay" won a gold medal at the Oklahoma State Fair this year. There were 150 wines from 6 states including several wineries from California. They gave 5 gold medals and we were fortunate to get one.
Wanted to thank Gearge and his staff for all their help in getting Cathy and I started in this wonderful adventure. Looking forward to making and enjoying more wine.
Farfalla Wines
Ray and Cathy Wright

Congratulations on the win. Yoou should post a picture of your wine with it's medal :)
Those are very encouraging to see here.

Congratulations, Ray and Cathy!
smiley32.gif

Wow!! You actually have some left! I'm doubly impressed now! =)

Yes, it was an RJ Spagnols, Orchard Breezin, Peach Chardonnay. Turned out great, not too sweet, just right.
The only other thing we did was filter it.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and compliments. I also need to say thank you to all who post on this forum. When we started we had lots of questions and we either relied on George and staff or this forum for answers. So once again thanks to all.
Ray

Congrats. I pondered entering a port in this contest this year but decided to wait untilnext year.I live inDuncan.

Latest posts

Back