Palace Kitchen

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So now there will be no excuses not to bake everyone their Royal Birthday Cake!

Have you had the Royal Proclomation yet declaring it open?

Looks great!

Northern Winos said:
It's so clean and neat....Looks like it is never used...or...no one lives there....?
It was photo day. It hasn't looked that neat since...
smiley5.gif

Very nice PWP, makes ya want to spend alot of time in there. The only thing, maybe more counter outlets??? JMO i like plenty of outlets.

Enjoy

Looks great PWP. Im sure that was a long time coming but surely worth the wait!

Scott said:
Very nice PWP, makes ya want to spend alot of time in there. The only thing, maybe more counter outlets??? JMO i like plenty of outlets.

Enjoy
I have some of them hidden as the cover plates weren't ready when I took the pictures. The only electric thing that stays on the counter is the coffee maker, so I really don't need many outlets. I'd thought about it but it would have added a lot of $ to the job, so I decided against it.

PWP,
That's the way to do it, customize to own preference. As long as none of them pesky building inspectors are around
smiley2.gif

Guess who showed up the day the cabinet guys were there.....One of the cabinet guys said he had been installing cabinets for more than ten years and that was the first time he had seen a building inspector....But no problems
smiley2.gif

PWP,

I was wondering how the Royal Kitchen was coming along. Now I can see how beautiful it looks. I know you must enjoy being in there. Now we need to get back to Wine of the Week!!!! I miss that.

Nice job..........Ramona

Latest posts

Back