Out of the blue meeting

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I had to go to Pittsburgh to pick up my SIL from the airport. I decided to leave early in the day and put some shops and the srip district that seel a lot of juices in my GPS to check out. I was in one wine supply shop and started talking to a customer about labels when he asked me where I was from. I told him Edinboro just as another gentleman was walking by and he stopped dead in his tracks and said "your not running wolf are you"? WOW 130 miles away from home and the man was "lucky Al" from this forum that I had responded to several times. This is what makes this forum so cool!

smiley20.gif
Small world after all!

Dan:
post_button_image.gif
</span>

It was really eerie meeting you like that, we almost got together at Presque Isle Winery a few weeks ago also, both there the same day purchasing juice. Don't they say that great minds travel in the same circle??
smiley36.gif

I did enjoy talking to you about wine making, hoping to get some ideas from you in the future.......
Thanks again
Al

smiley36.gif

Latest posts

Back