Our new wine rack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurfe

Reaction score
Just got in a couple commercial wire type wine racks. I had seen a post somewhere that someone had these so I ordered a couple since I am too tight to shell out what they want for wood racks. I got these from Sam's Club Online for like $57.00 a piece. I think each one has a 180 bottle capacity.

After they were put together they looked pretty "sterile" and "commercial" so the wife headed right to Hobby Lobby and got some fix 'em up pretty stuff and "accessorized the racks. I think they came out quite nice.

100_0253.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0252.jpg

100_0250.jpg

100_0249.jpg

100_0248.jpg

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Nice! Those are the same wine racks that we got off of Sam's on line. I didn't go out and get all the pretty stuff to go on them. But then again, ours are in the wine cellar in the basement... And right now there's just not enough room down there. I do have a plan for making more room though. You and your wife have done a really nice job there.

Smurfe,

The racks look great
smiley32.gif
. The empty shelves are looking pretty lonely, but I'm sure the others will be getting plenty of company very soon
smiley36.gif

pkcook said:
Smurfe,

The racks look great
smiley32.gif
. The empty shelves are looking pretty lonely, but I'm sure the others will be getting plenty of company very soon
smiley36.gif

Oh how right you are. I have 3 kits ready to bottle in the next week or so, a 5 gallon batch of Mead that will be ready to PLUS 3 more kits sitting here ready to start and one more one the way at in a week or so I guess. After it gets more filled up she will get some more pretty stuff and balance it all out.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Sweet! Love what she did to the racks w/ the fruit!! However, it will be heavily decorated shortly with wine
smiley2.gif

Latest posts

Back