Only in South Mississippi

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrat Mr & Mrs mud. She is a cutie. Enjoy her. I still enjoyour's and the have little ones of their own.

Well I did real good through most of the labor at one point Christy looked at me and said "ARE YOU OK ?" and closer to the end she said "BabyI think I'm the only one thats suppose to be pushing". She did such a wonderful job during the 1 hour hard labor. I have a new respect for her and will think twice from now on before smarting off!!

Emma will probably get in trouble for making wine in grade school, might be a good science project.

I have to go tend to my (sweet sweet)now!

I remember the feeling like it was yesterday, mine our know 9 and 6. My wife and kids are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Enjoy every moment. AND MOST OF ALL BACK UP THE DIGITAL PHOTOS!!!

Congratulations to the both of you. As the father of 3 girls all i can say is you are blessed & start saving for the college fund.
smiley20.gif

smiley32.gif
Now the joys keep coming! My score, 3 boys, 3 grandsons, 1 greatgrandson. Girls 0!! Still hoping tho. (great grand daughters!) Way to go Mud. Enjoy!!!

Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Mud....A day you will aways remember...
smiley20.gif
smiley32.gif

Everyone warned me about volcano's and oxidation but not one word on how to adapt to a new born/infant. I figured it would take some time for her to get use to her new surroundings but I would have to say its the other way around. We love her even from10 PM to 5AM
smiley29.gif
when she becomes a real baby but don't worrySHE gets great sleep when we are awake.
smiley2.gif

20080419_051851_DSCN0537.JPG

20080419_052606_Emma__April_2_2.jpg

She's growing like a weed.
smiley4.gif

Ha ha ha ha!! You though SHE was going to adapt to HER new world?!
smiley17.gif
Guess the joke's on you! All parents are out here ROFLMAO!
She is quite beautiful and I'm sure she enjoys her sleep times. Are you using one of those baby carriers that hold her right up to your body?

No PWP we both use two sore muscles in our backs and an ache elbow to hold her.
She's didn't like the sling or the pouch or a number of other have to have baby stuff $$$$$
smiley2.gif

We are going to have to get something its impossibleto rack wine while holding her.
She does like whirlpool tubs with bubbles and some weird gypsy belly dancing music on xm radio (not at the same time). Hey, what ever calms her down.
She actually has real tears
smiley19.gif
talk about breakher dads heart.

Does she sleep well with the sound of airlocks bubbling? Try carrying her in a carboy hauler!
<div align="center">
%5Cimages%5C5168_sm.jpg
smiley36.gif

Back