OMG! Fabulous BLUEBERRY and a sticker!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jswordy

Reaction score
Well, tomorrow is the day of reckoning when I find out if I have lost my job. It is also the day when I take my admission tests for gallbladder surgery, set for June 29th, so this all called for a special wine tonight.

I broke out the first bottle of my newest Blueberry Bliss, and OMG it is so good - the best wine I have ever made, I think - and THEN I walked down the drive to the mailbox and here Keith had sent me a couple Winemaking Talk stickers! Like Christmas in June!

Ah, the result!

blueberry003.jpg

I just think this is the prettiest wine ever. Such a nice blue fluid. And taste-wise, it is so full and round. Oh, and a glass and a half and I am pretty BOMBED! :D What's not to like?

:dg

Like my neighbor says, "Ain't nothing a hangover won't cure!"

Made me go check the mail again today, i got my stickers too - thanks Tx!

Got my stickers today as well and Jswordy, I truly hope you are not losing your job!

well jim, my thoughts and prayers go out to you, my friend....hoping that you are not losing your job....good luck......

glad to here you have something else going, so maybe this is a blessing in
disguise, best of luck to you. I"m just hoping to maintain my job for another 5 years, then I can retire but the way thinks are looking I am just not sure, lol, but at the salary they are paying me, they are better off keeping me.

Jim that is a very pretty wine, now where the heck are my stickers? LOL Sorry to hear about the job. My position was eliminated several years ago and it really sucked. Good luck to you with everything you got going on.

It looks beautiful Jim! I got my stickers too, love them! I have to decide where to put them. Sorry to hear about your job, our company is being sold in a few and we are all still in the "not knowing" phase of what's going to happen. It really sucks being in limbo like that!

Wine looks awesome!!!! Got my stickers too !!!!

Thanks

BOB

I'll be another to wish you good luck on keeping your job and your surgery also. The Blueberry looks great and I'm sure tastes great too.

Thank you, and yes, I believe I will lose my job. Oh well, I have something else going, I hope.

Don't look back.. just look forward to the new opportunities.. Hang in there..

(I quit mine last week and moved on to new opportunites.. they are out there..)

The ones in the picture, there... A while back, TxBrew had posted a message about sending him your mailing address for him to send you a couple stickers.. Those who did, just received them

Nice! I just joined not to long ago so I'm assuming it was b4 I joined.

There were some people that have been here awhile and they earned automatic premium membership which these decals are part of. There are other more important aspects of this premium membership. If your interested just look in "My Account" at the top of each page and scroll down to the very bottom item.

Oh and by the way, I wish we a had scratch and sniff app to smell that Blueberry!

Latest posts

Back