WineXpert Okanagon peach ice wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stubblejumper

Junior
Reaction score
I made an Okanagon peach ice wine kit about 18 months ago and have a few bottles still left. I opened one the other night and it tasted like Brandy with no peach taste at all. It had a bit of a peach taste after bottling but seems to have lost it. I thought the peach taste would get better with age but it is gone. The color is clear and looks good, I guess what I am wondering is can this wine be turned back to wine or is it going to have to stay as Brandy??

I havent tried mine in a long time, I hope mine didnt change also because I loved it as it was!

I have had mine for almost a year so i guess i better start knocking it back before mine runs out of peach too!

Mine iz about 4 years old now but I know mine was well over a year last timf I had a bottle and it was fine. Its possible yours is just going through a phase. Many times Ive had batches do this on me and then bounce back. By any chance has this gone through a temp change or something that could possibly.have done this?

Latest posts

Back